tisdag 22 november 2011

Day 7, development

Even though I felt that yesterday was a tough, I made it through to today and I feel much stronger now. When you hit resistance and find yourself deep inside a black hole, it is important to keep struggling your way through. Can you see the light in the end of the tunnel?

Another positive thing is that we now have a clear idea and a vision of how we want to structure our business.

Breakfast:
Sesame milk with fresh fruit (orange, apple, kiwi and organic rasins for my sweet tooth)

Lunch:
Mixed sallad

Dinner:
Mixed sallad (red cabbage, chard, broccoli, carrots, iceberg lettuce) and for dessert filled oranges with vanilla cream.

My feet has been sour with blisters from all the walking and occational running, but now it is starting to heal and I will soon be able to go for long distance running. Hopefully tomorrow.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar