söndag 20 november 2011

Day 5, rest

Resting and relaxing is really really really imortant when you do intense training. Today sunday, and every sunday until the ultimate race day I will have as fasting day. I learned when I was out for a run that the digestive system also need rest. Because I was light as a feather today! :-)

Breakfast:
None

Lunch/Dinner:
None


I will aslo try to do colon cleansing every week to keep myself clean from the inside. It doesn't matter how much fresh fruit you poor into your system if you cannot absorb it. Hear me when I say that colon cleansing is THE MOST EFFECTIVE way to clean out your dirty digusting closet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akACeJDWSPs

Today's session felt very good and I feel even lighter than before ;-)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar