tisdag 22 november 2011

Day 6, cleansing

Today was different from the last few day. The colon therapy aftermath is still draining me of energy. My body went into deep cleansing mode and it didn't leave much motivation for intellectual activities. I'll need to keep that in mind for later use...and abuse :)

Breakfast:
Sesame milk with fresh fruit (orange, apple and organic rasins)

Lunch:
Mixed sallad (cabbage, carrots, fermented carrots, tomatoes, sprouts, cucumber, strong mustard)

Dinner:
Soup no. 1: (tomatoes, yellow bell pepper, zuccini, cucumber + spice with iceberg lettuce and sprouts on the side)
Soup no. 2 (tomatoes, broccoli, radish + spices with iceberg lettuce on the side)

My appetite was huge :) probably because of the cleansing.

Even though I felt heavy today I got 2 hours of walking.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar