torsdag 17 november 2011

Day 2, awareness

Awareness is the key to unlock excellent training results. So you may wonder what there is that you should be aware of? Breathing of course! :) The holy spirit gives you enough life to sustain between every breath. This means that your quality of life heavily depends on your ability to take those deep breaths. That's why awareness is the key. Because when you are not aware your breathing is shallow. Test yourself!

When I stretch my muscles or doing workout I always focus on deep breathing. It is also very important that I have my attention focused towards the particular musce I am stretching or working out. And I always try to breath through my nose because it warms up and filters the air.

Got nine hours of sleep tonight.

Breakfast:
Sesame milk with fresh fruits (orange, apple, kiwi & fresh coconut)

Lunch:
Mixed sallad (cabbage, tomatoes, carrots, baby spinach, lentil- and mungbean sprouts, iceberg lettuce, bell pepper and broccoli).

Dinner:
Mixed sallad (iceberg lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, green- and black olives, artichoke)

Went out for 20 minutes intense running in the afternoon. The air is really cold, escpecially since I breath through my nose!

Every time I eat I get a kick, and I like do do training after the meals to spread the nutrients. I drink 3-4 cups of herbal tea every day. I find it very relaxing and soothing. Had some of the cacao cake we did yesterday, wow I really like cacao :) After fika I took a cleansing lavendel bath for almost an hour. It is important to treat yourself good every single day!

Last night I also started taking different supplements. I will specify them later.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar